About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wardrobe Dissection: Seven jeans

Tell me I'm not the only one that has a tonne of (ahem - unhemmed) jeans.  Please?

Probably the biggest part of my closet purge will be going through all my jeans.  I don't even know how many I have.  I just know it's a lot.

Here is the first pair:

Seven Jeans from Winners size 25 slim fit, Front View

These feel very tight on; I can see a bit of a "muffin top" in these jeans.  Then again these are my only slim fit jeans and I don't really know how they are supposed to fit.  And yes, I know I have to get them hemmed still, but I've been debating on keeping them or not so I didn't want to spend the money until I was sure.


Side View


Back View

I don't really like how the pockets placed so wide apart.
(wow, I look like I have really broad shoulders in this picture!)




I think I'm leaning towards "give away" on these.  While I don't think they look bad, I'm not sure if I'm willing to give up feeling comfortable in my jeans.

Thoughts?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...