About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Project 365: Days 7 and 8

Day 7:  July 18, 2010:

Our first "garden"

We officially sold our first house - we haven't lived there in over a year but now that's it's official I'm kind of sad :(.  The landscaping was a first anniversary gift to us from my parents.  I hope the new owners will take good care of it!

Day 8:  July 19, 2010


Perfume Bottle Collection

This is part of my perfume bottle collection!  I have mostly mini's but I have a few full sized bottles as well.  I try to get them at Christmas time when the perfume sets are being sold.  A lot of them are gifts from my mom, my mother in law and friends.  The rest of my collection is in boxes because sadly there just isn't enough room to display them all!  I may need a whole room soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...