About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Project 365: it's still going on...really!

This is more of a note for myself so if I happen to lose my mind in the near future I can go back and read this blog post.  I will stop posting Project 365 pictures on this blog as I want to keep this blog more focused (at least for the moment) on my wardrobe.  I have been taking pictures everyday as part of Project 365 but some are rather personal of people and things I love and I don't want to violate their privacy by posting pictures on a public forum.

So, I will continue to take pictures but will keep them for only myself and a certain few others to see in a private album.

This blog and Project 365 has already taught me a lot in the short time I've started both!  Mainly that I'm a really bad photographer and that even though I'm carrying my camera with me all the time I STILL forget to snap a shot during the day!  Oh well, it's only been 11 days, so I think I'll be easy on myself for now :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...