About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Project 365 days 2 and 3

Look at me, I'm already behind in posting my Project 365 pictures!  (Bad me!)  BUT in my defense at least I've been good about taking the pictures in the first place.  Can't win them all, right?

Day 2 - July 13, 2010:


So I took a picture of my blackberry because it's my latest toy.  I've only had it for a couple of months and I can see why people call it the crackberry!  I still don't know how to use all the features and probably won't even learn how to use it to it's full capacity.  I also decided to include it in my project 365 since it's something that I look at every day of my life.  At that was the point of this blog right? 

On to Day 3 - July 14, 2010



This is a vase and an adorable necklace holder both found at HomeSense.  These are in the master bedroom and they sit on one of my dressers.  The necklace holder holds all the beautiful gifts from my husband <3.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...