About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wardrobe Dissection: Pinks and Purples

Another piece of clothing I've had in my closet forever is a pinky-purply dress I got YEARS ago from a store called anne.x.  I'm pretty sure they're out of business now because I couldn't find anything on them.  Anyway, it was a really last minute purchase as I was invited to a casual garden wedding. 

Dress:  anne.x - XS

I really like this dress.  It's hard to tell in the crappy picture, but it's the top material is actually sheer with a lovely pattern all over it.  The lining is a light purple.

Back View:


The straps are pink and are adjustable.

It doesn't fit PERFECTLY as there is a bit of room at the hips:



But I think the material and the pattern disguise it well.

Lately I've been pairing it up with a little sweater to be a little more modest:


It's a really comfortable dress to wear and I think it could be easily dressed up with heels and the right jewellery but it can also be a casual summer dress with flats and a casual jacket.

I'm glad I have one old item so far that is a keeper!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...