About Me

My photo
Inspired by other bloggers I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon in hopes of documenting my personal thoughts and journey in the challenging world of petite dressing from Toronto, Canada.

More Information about Me!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Project 365 Days 5 and 6

Day 5 - July 16th, 2010:

Row of townhomes in my complex

I still find it amazing how many people actually live in my "little" townhome complex.  Only once in a while do I see people out on the balconies, but imagine if everyone was out ALL at the same time?

Day 6 - July 17, 2010:


This is a not so good picture of the "white bridge" as I call it (LOL I don't know the real name!) by the lake.  I don't think anyone really knows the name but when you say the "white bridge" everyone knows what you're talking about!  This is a TERRIBLE picture as I took it while we were driving by.  I've been in the house all day today just cleaning up so I was truly uninspired.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...